Subscribe


Free Domain Names @ .co.nr!
CO.CC:Free Domain
Blog Catalog Blog Directory
"Do Follow" Blog Directory

Jul 20, 2009

A phone for smokers - Not for me



Although I fully admit to chuckling quite a bit after first seeing this cellphone with a built-in cigarette lighter, I can see some practicality with it. After all, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard of my smoking friends losing their lighter. I’ve been asked numerous times if I happen to have a lighter on me, despite that they’re fully aware I don’t smoke. Having a lighter built into your cellphone would come in incredibly handy. After all, your phone is almost always somewhere within reach.

I know, smoking is a nasty habit, but smokers catch enough grief as it is. It only seems fair that they get the occasional high tech item to make their lives easier.


Features:
Gold cigarette lighter
2.4QVGA LCD
Mp3 and Mp4
Bluetooth transmissin
Fm radio
Dual sim dual standby
Support 900/1800/850/1900 GSM
Dual SIM card
1.3mega pixel camera
Support multiple language


Source: Gearfuse

0 comments: