Subscribe


Free Domain Names @ .co.nr!
CO.CC:Free Domain
Blog Catalog Blog Directory
"Do Follow" Blog Directory

Sep 13, 2008

Skull screaming out of your PS3


Hey there gamers, ever thought of making your PlayStation 3 look even cooler? Not that it doesn’t look cool anyway, here’s something that might interest you. I know it does interest me.

Its a very cool skin/cover for your PS3 which not only looks good, but protects it as well. For $10.99 (from Sourcing Map), you’ll get a skin shaped with a skull trying to come out of the machine. Although it looks as though it might be a soft, plastic skin, it’s actually a hard, crafted shell that attaches. I find it awesome, and when or if I do get a PS3, I’ll make sure to buy this at the same time. I think a dragon on it would look cool too.

0 comments: