Subscribe


Free Domain Names @ .co.nr!
CO.CC:Free Domain
Blog Catalog Blog Directory
"Do Follow" Blog Directory

Dec 26, 2007

RC Car with SPY CAM - SUPER GIFT FOR KIDS

Spy Car

Christmas has finally passed. While I enjoyed this time of year, people still go crazy with their last-minute shopping. The streets are crowded and people tend to get rude in the stores. It’s these things that make me happy when the day is over. That’s not to say that I don’t love the time I spend with my family and the giving (and receiving!) of gifts. Since I’m still a child at heart, I tend to enjoy gifts that are intended for kids. It’s not uncommon to see things like LEGOs and R/C cars on my wish list. If I could go back in time, I’d probably add this car to my list.

Sure, I don’t know exactly what I would do with an R/C car with a spycam attached to the front, but I’m sure I would think of something. The car transmits video footage up to 75 feet away, so you can spy on secret meetings, or on the guy three cubicals down from you. This one will set your parents back $120.

Source: Gearfuse

0 comments: